Saturday, August 30, 2008

Updates on Life

Let's see, I haven't blogged in what, over a month? I'm really sorry folks, but my life has been one heck of a whirlwind since the last update. Let me fill you in on what's been going on.

So I mentioned in my last post that I would be up in Idaho far a week. Well, after that I came home and immediately started band camp. I could have blogged after that, but I was too exhausted to try and catch up on Disney news after a day's work. Well band camp lasted a week and two days, and I had one day to then catch my breath before going off on a three-day camping trip. After that, my time was devoted to finishing my summer homework before a one-week trip to Disneyland! Upon retuning from that trip, I started school and have survived one week of it so far. At this point, I still have not caught up on my Disney news yet, so I hope to do that and then post something else this weekend, like maybe a Trip report from Disneyland. Other than that, I most just wanted to let all you guys out there know what I've been up to this past month.

I might mention that my sister has ended her internship at Walt Disney World, and is currently home before returning to college. She has me hooked on a TV series called Firefly currently. If you haven't heard of it, don't worry because it was cancelled after one season. It's a very funny and cool series, and about the best way to describe it is a Sci-fi Western. I know that sounds like the most oxymoronic thing you have ever heard, but if you watch it, you'll realize that that is the best way to describe it. It definitely has a Star Wars influence, and was written and directed by the writer of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. I recommend you go to Netflix or whatever and rent it.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I will try to post another thing this weekend, and after that, I'll try to post every weekend, or whenever I get the time. See ya all later!

No comments: