Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Since it's Spring Break for me here, I thought I would try to post a few times during the week. I still will be busy with homework (yes, school never rests) but I will try to create a few small posts in the upcoming week.

Today, I thought I would start out with something cool I stumbled upon last night. The Sorcerer's Apprentice apparently has a trailer out for its July 16 release. This surprised me, since Toy Story 3 comes out in June and I had no idea that this film was even close to being finished. From the look of it, it obviously has little or nothing to do with the Fantasia clip of the same name, but it seems to be an exciting story of its own. I want to see this, since it looks like a good film and because Nicholas Cage is a good actor.

Here's to hoping this film is as great as the trailer is...

No comments: