Sunday, March 31, 2019

A note on Day 4

I fell behind in my blog posts this weekend.  I had a draft going for the day four matches that was started on Saturday, when those battles were live.  I didn't finish it until tonight, but when I went to post it, the half of the post that I had just written disappeared without a trace.  So, I'm a little peeved.  If I can get over my anger, I might try to finish that post up again sometime, but for right now, it's going to be kept in cyberspace. 

Also, in the interet of catching up, I'm also forgoing a post on Day 5.  If I forge ahead, I can hopefully stay on track and not get even more behind.  Again, hopefully I'll have time to make it back here to finish those posts up, but not right now.  Thanks for understanding, and I'll see you tomorrow for Day 6!

No comments: