Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I know I haven't posted in a while, but just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day. With all the fires in California, many fireworks shows were cancelled, but luckily ours wasn't. It's nice to have a home by where the fireworks are set off, as we can just sit on our lawn instead of driving to the park and back in traffic. After watching the big display, we set off a small one of our own, which I was in charge of. My family has come to know me as the Fireworks Master of our family, so they let me pick out what to buy and in what order to set everything off.

Besides fireworks, though, we really need top think about the men and women away from home right now fighting in the military. It would be great if they could all just go home for a bit, thought it doesn't seem that will happen for a while longer.

I will be out of town from the 7th till the 11th, but I hop to schedule a few post in there so you wont get too bored. I hope everyone had a good 4th of July, and if you didn't, you definitely need to see this right away.



Happy Birthday, America!

No comments: